Naturopathic Doctors are the world’s leading experts in natural medicine and root cause resolution healthcare. Trained in both conventional medicine and natural therapies, Naturopathic Doctors use their unique philosophy to seek out and treat the cause of illness and create treatment plans tailored to each patient’s individual needs and unique bio-intelligence to get you results yesterday.
A Naturopathic Doctor may be the missing link in your healthcare plan if:
1. You’re healthy and you want to optimize your health, increase your energy, mental clarity, and athletic performance.
You don’t have to be sick to go to the doctor. Naturopathic Doctors are trained to enhance health, not just eliminate disease. If you want a wellness plan that will maximize your potential and drastically improve your energy levels, mental acuity, athletic performance, emotional balance, immune system, metabolic function, stress response, and more — a Naturopathic Doctor is definitely for you.
2. You’ve been to the doctor and received a clean bill of health, but you still don’t feel well.
Sometimes we get tuned into a change in our bodies long before it manifests as something we can detect with labs and physical exams. A Naturopathic Doctor can help you identify the cause of your symptoms and use natural therapies to restore proper function and help you redefine what it feels like to feel “good.”
3. You’ve been told there’s no treatment for your illness and you’ll just have to live with it.
This is a heartbreaking tale, heard far too often. If you’ve run into road blocks getting the care you need, a Naturopathic Doctor can help you by bringing a different perspective to your health concerns. Because of our unique medical philosophy and expertise in cutting edge therapies, Naturopathic Doctors are often able to see connections that aren’t immediately obvious to other types of practitioners and offer help where conventional medicine falls short.
4. You’re a health nut and want medical care that’s sustainable for you and the planet.
Naturopathic Doctors are trained in an incredible amount of natural and sustainable treatment options that can help you limit your chemical exposure and prevent side effects for you and the planet.
5. You find yourself frequenting the herb and supplement section at your local health food store, but aren’t completely sure you know what you’re doing.
There’s a lot of natural therapies out there and you definitely don’t need to take every single one. A Naturopathic Doctor can help you choose supplements that will be most effective for you and your specific health concerns.
6. You have questions about your health and you want a doctor who takes the time to answer them all.
Naturopathic Doctors typically spend 45 minutes to an hour with each patient to provide the answers and education they need to carry out their wellness plan effectively and worry free.
7. You’re going through a rough period in your life and you could use some extra support.
Emotional well being is a pillar of our health. Naturopathic Doctors are experts in stress management, because natural therapies are so well suited for emotional support and balance.
If you’re looking for healthcare where patients aren’t patients, but partners. Treatments aren’t standard, but specialized. And where both conventional and natural methods are combined into an intelligent hybrid that work together in bold new ways to give people back their lives (and put an end to hurried, impatient doctor’s appointments for good)—a Naturopathic Doctor is definitely the right physician for you.