Diagnosing and resolving digestive problems is one of our specialties. Optimal nutrition, digestion, and absorption of nutrients is foundational to reversing chronic illnesses and restoring health.
The state of our gut health and microbiome (the diverse population of microbes that live in our digestive tract and help us assimilate nutrients) affect our metabolic processes, immunity, and brain function.
Digestive Health Problems We Treat
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Leaky Gut Syndrome/Intestinal Permeability
- Liver and Gallbladder Problems
- Microbiome (Digestive Bacteria) Imbalance
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux
- Abdominal Discomfort & Pain
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Infections
- Food Sensitivities & Allergies
What Can Be Done About Digestive Problems?
Digestive problems are caused by poor nutrition, inflammatory foods, unidentified food sensitivities, undiagnosed infections, and physical or emotional stress that can damage digestive organs and cause an inflammatory cascade throughout the body.
Proper functional diagnoses of digestive problems is essential. Our treatment includes a customized nutrition plan that includes gut-friendly, nutrient-dense foods and natural medicines that restore digestive function and nutrient absorption.
If you think it's time for a new approach to heal your digestive problems,