Dr. Anderson is medical director of Anderson Medical Specialty Associates, a clinic focusing on the care of patients with cancer and chronic diseases. Former positions include professor of Pharmacology and Clinical Medicine at Bastyr University and Chief of IV Services for Bastyr Oncology Research Center. He is a graduate of NCNM and began instructing classes at naturopathic medical schools in the early 1990’s. He has been involved in both the research and clinical implementation of genomic medicine since genomic testing became available. He presented the first human research regarding the implementation of genomic assessment and treatment in a population of patients with Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia Syndromes. He teaches courses in practical genomic medicine and mentors physicians in the use of genomics in their practices.
- Medicine personalized to your DNA.
- What your DNA has to say about your nutritional needs.
- The differences between genetic and genomic medicine.
- DNA mutations (SNPs) explained.
- Why MTHFR testing isn’t enough and what tests to get instead.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Anderson Medical Specialty Associates
- Dr. Anderson’s Physician Education Services - Consult Dr. A
- Connect with Dr. Anderson on Facebook
- Dr. Anderson’s Podcast Medicine and Health
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, leave us a review on iTunes, and share the show with your friends, colleagues, and your doctor. You can also connect with us on thrivingforceradio.com for more episodes as well as show notes, freebies, articles, and more so you can learn how to fuel your thriving force.